Online sales are rapidly increasing with millions of internet users going online everyday, searching for product information and the opportunity to buy. With secure sites, customers can be assured that their credit card details are kept private. Consequently, confidence and trust is growing, resulting in the rapid increase of online purchasing.
If your business would suited to e-commerce (selling your products and services electronically), contact to us to discuss how we can make it a reality and how we can put you in touch with potential online customers. Remember, our focus is to help you achieve your business objectives and this may not even involve very much in the way of capital investment.
If you intend to sell a product or offer a subscription service from your site, you generally need to integrate an online ordering system (shopping cart) with a secure credit card payment system. Webquest can create an e-commerce system tailored specifically to your needs. If required it can include a management system that allows you to update the product catalogue yourself via a standard web browser.
Our bespoke e-commerce systems can include:
- Shopping cart applications
- Product catalogues
- Online credit card payment*
- Online invoicing and stock control
- Data capture
- Subscription password allocation and access authorisation
- Payment Systems for sites selling a single product
If you would like more information, please contact us and we will be happy to provide any advice you may need.
* Typically, when taking credit / debit card payments online, you will need to use the services of a payment processing system provider. This may be your bank or a third party such as Paypal or Payment Express. The payment processing system allows the user to input their card details via a secure server and then verify the card details and funds available in real time.